Topic Type Choices Missing in Shrieking Shack!

I experienced this issue today. When starting a thread in the Shack, I wasn't presented with the usual options for thread or topic type.
Image posted by the member
June suggested it might be a browser error, but I don't think it is. I tried editing another thread of mine in a different area (the lovely Basements!) and saw the topic type choices as per usual.
Image posted by the member

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

Topic Type Choices Missing in Shrieking Shack!
(one year later)

It's been fixed!

Topic Type Choices Missing in Shrieking Shack!
Zachary Winslow wrote: 14 Aug 2024, 09:30 (one year later)

It's been fixed!
Thank you for looking into this Zach!

I wonder if I've got some other problem, because I'm still having the same issue (only in Shrieking Shack)!

Image posted by the member

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

Topic Type Choices Missing in Shrieking Shack!
This is normally perms associated, let me take a look. (Why didn't you just poke me).

BRB

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

Topic Type Choices Missing in Shrieking Shack!
Fixed. It was perms related, should no longer be an issue for you or any other ww since it effected all ww.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

Topic Type Choices Missing in Shrieking Shack!
Thank you! And sorry! I'd completely forgotten about this issue! :wolf:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire