General error
Description of the problem :
I genuinely do not know how to describe this, but the general error has occurred once more after it had been fixed. I was trying to access the [OOC] Let's chat! thread.
Screenshot :

Error message :
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]
Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction [1213]
An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
Device and browser used :
I am using Firefox to access the site and I am using a laptop(Mecer). Also i am using Fedora Linux and not windows.
DATE: 28 FEB (Around 18:40 - GMT+2)
I genuinely do not know how to describe this, but the general error has occurred once more after it had been fixed. I was trying to access the [OOC] Let's chat! thread.
Screenshot :

Error message :
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]
Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction [1213]
An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
Device and browser used :
I am using Firefox to access the site and I am using a laptop(Mecer). Also i am using Fedora Linux and not windows.
DATE: 28 FEB (Around 18:40 - GMT+2)
Ashley.D