Register
Sign in

9 Feb 2023, 08:51
What are Goblin-made objects?
I am part-goblin and I want to know❤

Ravenclaw is an ordinary house, but students there combine all the best traits of all houses!

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

9 Feb 2023, 10:54
Cassie Jiang wrote: 9 Feb 2023, 08:51 I am part-goblin and I want to know❤
Not sure what exactly you mean? Like the armor you can craft at 5th year or higher? They just give you boosts in moderated events.

On a different note, I see you have already made a few threads for questions- you can simply post in here, then the forum doesn't get spammed so much ^^

Opeila | Theodore | Raffle
Head of Index | Prefect | Duelling Co-Captain
Sta-10 | Eva-11 | Str-4 | Wis-11 | Arc-9 | Acc-14

9 Feb 2023, 11:52
Opeila Winters wrote: 9 Feb 2023, 10:54
Cassie Jiang wrote: 9 Feb 2023, 08:51 I am part-goblin and I want to know❤
Not sure what exactly you mean? Like the armor you can craft at 5th year or higher? They just give you boosts in moderated events.

On a different note, I see you have already made a few threads for questions- you can simply post in here, then the forum doesn't get spammed so much ^^
alright~
on one thread, I remember it was called Zach's special objects maybe. There is something so called goblin-made objects which can only be granted by a goblin student

Ravenclaw is an ordinary house, but students there combine all the best traits of all houses!

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

9 Feb 2023, 12:20
Zach's special objects are different. iirc those are the sneak o scopes, the beans, and such.

Goblin-Made objects open up a shop area in what? the fifth year? for Part Goblin students- and you can IC craft them with statistical benefits. The shop would be found in the Part Goblin Forum iirc- where you get your five sickles.

“There are people dying. Oh, and it's time to lend a hand to life, the greatest gift of all” - We Are The World (USA For Africa)