Register
Sign in
8 Feb 2023, 21:02
Homework...
I was just wondering what's the most boring hw here? I know answers to this question are mostly subjective, but I wanna hear your opinions :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

“Fill your mind with knowledge – it’s the only kind of power no one can take away from you.” Min Jin Lee
-
Sara Arnez
8 Feb 2023, 21:26
Homework...
I think all the assignments are very interesting! They all are amazing! I wouldn't be able to pick the most boring because they're all fun! I suggest trying them!

“There are people dying. Oh, and it's time to lend a hand to life, the greatest gift of all” - We Are The World (USA For Africa)
9 Feb 2023, 00:41
Homework...
Sara Arnez wrote: 8 Feb 2023, 21:02 I was just wondering what's the most boring hw here? I know answers to this question are mostly subjective, but I wanna hear your opinions :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:
Hello there!

Pleasr kindly use this area for Q&A about objective stuff only, such as how to and lores.

Also, be do be considerate when talking in public about something that may hurt someone. All of our staff works hard and tries their best; and while each is entitled their opinion, publicly declare that you think someone's work is 'boring' would most definitely hurt that person.

Having eyes, but not seeing beauty; having ears, but not hearing music; having minds, but not perceiving truth; having hearts that are never moved and therefore never set on fire - these are the things to fear.
9 Feb 2023, 01:58
Homework...
Hello, Sara!

I agree with Marius, be mindful when airing such in public. Everyone puts in a lot of effort in their work to make sure everyone in Hio(students in this instance) is accommodated. Even though we have our preferences, try being nice about the situation. Its no crime to have your favorites but avoid really using the words such as boring in this instance. If you need any help regarding a Homework questions, owl or text the professor(s) and they will be there to assist you however they could.

Ashley.D
9 Feb 2023, 08:58
Homework...
Hello, I suggest you make a poll at the counter of Leaky Cauldron. You can here people's ideas there.

Ravenclaw is an ordinary house, but students there combine all the best traits of all houses!

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
9 Feb 2023, 13:26
Homework...
I am going to lock this thread. It would be like saying what user is the worst roleplayer or who do we like the least. The only outcome of this thread is hurt feelings.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.