Closed Finding a way to class PV Bailey Glade

Bridget was just out of flying, and she was very excited to go to Charms. However, she did not know where the classroom was. The blonde-haired girl walked along the crowded halls of the massive castle. "Excuse me? Do you know where the Charms classroom is?" she asked some of the students, but they seemed to not hear. The castle was enormous, but she thought she was near the classroom alright. Some people were gossiping, the others squinting to get early... "Aha!" "This must be it" she thought. The third years were still exiting the classroom, the Hufflepuffs, and the Ravenclaws. She was a Hufflepuff, but a first year. Suddenly, there was only one girl left. She was a Ravenclaw, she had white hair, and blueish/greenish eyes and was tall for her age, much like Bridget. "Hello? My name is Bridget, what's your name? I think I'm early for the first-year class." Bridget was very shy, and it took a lot of courage to introduce herself. She looked around the classroom to familiarize it. After all, she'd be learning in that classroom for her next years in Hogwarts. "It's nice." she thought. "I guess the Hufflepuffs sit on the left, and the Ravenclaws sit on the right..." Suddenly, someone interrupted her thought.
Interacting w/ @Bailey Glade
Word count: 212
Color: #f8c620

I'm Bridget, and I'm the master of my own story, not a background character.
Closed Finding a way to class PV Bailey Glade
@Bridget Levitte

First day back to Charms …. And it’s the same thing as Transfiguration? We’ll at least we’ll know the topic well enough. Bailey though, writing notes on the lesson.
This was not baileys favorite class (that is History of Magic) but it was probably her third favorite- or maybe tied for second with Transfiguration.
Baileys least favorite class was flying- she just didn’t have the coordination in the air that she had on the dojo floor.
I should really practice my form again… Bailey though in regards to her Taekwondo training. maybe I’ll drag @Kim Sato to train with me
Bailey smiled at the thought of her best friend. She and Kim had gotten closer after they had met, and especially after they discovered that they were owl pals.
Packing up her books, Bailey took her time. She had learned that there was no rush, especially since the next class she had was History of Magic and almost all of her classmates would sit in the back rows, but bailey liked the front row- and was almost always guaranteed a seat there!
The first years started filing into the seats, and barely picked up her bag to leave. She bumped into a small first year girl, with white pale skin, light blond hair and light almost pastel green eyes.
Bumping into the girl, Bailey smiled down at her and said “Ohh im so sorry!”

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Closed Finding a way to class PV Bailey Glade
The white-haired girl spoke after they bumped into each other, and once being silent. "It's fine." she kneeled down picking up her books. "Umm," Bridget didn't know what to say, "what's your name?" she had already introduced herself, so she figured the girl knew her name. Maybe not? She waited for the girl's response, before saying anything. Bridget stood back up, and as the Ravenclaw was standing, and she looked really short compared to the girl, as she was a third year. Bridget grinned and walked around the classroom. She checked her watch on her left arm. The girl was about ten minutes early, but to be honest, she didn't really like Charms, yes it was important, but her dream career after Hogwarts was being a Herbology teacher. So, she really liked Herbology. To be a Herbology teacher, you must, of course get good grades on Charms. Her second favorite class was Potions, and her least favorite, was, humm, she hadn't thought of that Flying? Yes, flying. She walked back to where the girl was. She couldn't help but wonder what her favorite class was, but to be honest, she didn't want to be too pushy on their friendship? Maybe they'd be friends? Maybe not?
Interacting w/ @Bailey Glade
Word Count: 205
Color: #f8c620

I'm Bridget, and I'm the master of my own story, not a background character.
Closed Finding a way to class PV Bailey Glade
Bailey was now starting to rush, trying to get out of the classroom before all of the first years filed in.
She bumped into the one girl, and she apologized for doing so, and was trying to exit when she heard the girl speak again. She asked for baileys name, and Bailey realized that she must have introduced herself already. Bailey thought back, and vaguely remembered she mentioning that her name was … what was her name!? Bailey though. Relieved, she remembered. oh yes- it was… it was… Bridget Levitte! Definitely a first year, seeing that that’s who is after us. Plus… she has to be a Hufflepuff, since I haven’t seen her in the Ravenclaw tower
Bailey smiled faintly and said “Oh yes, sorry Bridget- my name is Bailey. Bailey Glade, sec, no third year Ravenclaw. And you’re in the right place- this is the Charms classroom.”
Smiling wider, Bailey glanced at her watch. oh shoot- I have fifteen minutes till class starts and ten minutes till I have to be there to be a little early- I got to go!!!
“I am so sorry Bridget-“ Bailey started as the younger girl stood up.
“But I really have to go- I have to get to History of Magic.”
Starting to leave, Bailey turned and waived - saying “Bye Bridget! Hopefully we get to know each other better sometime! If you see me in the corridor stop me to say hello!”
With that Bailey left the classroom and headed to History of Magic.
bailey has left the thread!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade