Register
Sign in

25 Oct 2022, 00:01
Marauders map not showing up
So, I recently bought the marauders map but it never showed up. Do I have to do something? I waited an hour and forced refresh but it still does not work.

"from dust we are born and from dust I will return the both of us, Sirin"
-Welt Yang, Honkai Impact second eruption

25 Oct 2022, 08:59
Hey! In order to see the Map, you have to have 'invisibility cloak' turned off in settings. After turning it off, you'll have to wait a little while (I think it's a day or two) and then you'll be able to access the Map ^^

=
#00308F
encycassie heather
=
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9

25 Oct 2022, 18:00
Hello, just to confirm - what Lucia said is true.

Go to your profile (hit the icon in the top right corner) and select "edit profile". Using the dropdown, go to "preferences" and make sure the "use the invisibility cloak on the Marauder's Map" has been turned off if you want to use the map. This allows others to see you but also will allow you access to the map. If you don't want others to see you, you can turn it off in the same place but you will not be able to access the map either.

It can take 3 days to change this for you, so please wait at least three full days.

Cunning is the art of concealing our own defects, and discovering other people's weaknesses.
STA: 15 | EVA: 9 | STR: 2 | WIS: 20 | AP: 10 | ACC: 14
Sixth Sense | Evasive Maneuvers | Perfectionist | Poison Resistance

25 Oct 2022, 18:42
I believe Sirin does not own an invisibility cloak.

MISC LINKS
my codes - shop
⠀⠀⠀I FEEL LIKE I'M IN SLOW MODE
sta • 9 | eva • 12 | str • 2 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 10
MAIN STORY
kim - tone

5 Nov 2022, 22:27
Kim Sato wrote: 25 Oct 2022, 18:42 I believe Sirin does not own an invisibility cloak.
What Lily said. I found out a while ago that the invisibility cloak was completely useless unless you’re using it in a moderated situation with express permission so you can’t use it to sneak around like Harry Potter did. Also, you can’t use the Marauder’s Map in character for some reason. I only now that you can’t use the Marauder’s Map in character because when I tried to use it I’m a roleplaying and got neck deep into it before I was owned about how it was a purely OOC item.