Register
Sign in

17 Oct 2022, 16:20
Important Question!
How do I attend classes & do homework? Basically I am very new & confused on how to do actuall things other than RP! Thanks!

Reverie Binx ♥

"All living things truly deserve kindness, love, & compassion!"
-Reverie Binx ♥

17 Oct 2022, 16:29
Important Question!
Binx, Welcome to the website!

So, classes and homework open after 20 posts, and 10 days after validation. To get to homework you go to the class, and there should be a place near the top that says "Lectures" you click that and homework should be there.

Let me know if that helped!

Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him

17 Oct 2022, 17:53
Important Question!
You can also access your homework (when it's unlocked) by clicking on the 'report card' option in the drop-down menu which appears when you hover over your avatar in the top-right corner ^^

=
#00308F
encycassie heather
=
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9

17 Oct 2022, 18:11
Important Question!
Reverie Binx wrote: 17 Oct 2022, 16:20 How do I attend classes & do homework? Basically I am very new & confused on how to do actuall things other than RP! Thanks!

Reverie Binx ♥
Okay. So. Lucia and Keith both stated that you need 20 posts min in order to access it- PLUS ten days after being validated/accepted onto site.

And as to the second part- for other things than RP- can I ask for some clarification on that? I can state what is required for a RP though. 200+ words unless writing in owlery or for an official sports. It can't exceed site rating. I think that's all there is for the RP req.

“There are people dying. Oh, and it's time to lend a hand to life, the greatest gift of all” - We Are The World (USA For Africa)

17 Oct 2022, 22:55
Important Question!
They all beat me to it but yes, ten days since validation and twenty posts. You can accumulate posts at the ‘Let’s chat’ forum in the leaky cauldron or jus RPing

"from dust we are born and from dust I will return the both of us, Sirin"
-Welt Yang, Honkai Impact second eruption