A world of our own ooc

Image posted by the member
Welcome
Hello and welcome to a whole new world, this club is based off of friendship which can be quite hard to find as a newbie.
What we do here?
In this club members who have joined are a part of a friend group so please remember that when you join.
Members/ friends will simply just rp/talk together without a wc limit and get to know eachother ooc and form bonds as if we were all living together or nearby.
Note: please include your actions/ gestures when saying something.
To join:
Name:
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?:
Why are you joining?:

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Name: Kayla✨
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Kay I guess-
Why are you joining?: Chatting with friends is noice =^=

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Name: Keith Moore
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Keith or Ki is fine
Why are you joining?: Because there is no word count, which makes rping a lot easier


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
A world of our own ooc
Welcome @Keith Moore and @Kayla Realma
Glad you joined! :D

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Freya, nobody is awake. I'm lonely


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
A world of our own ooc
Keith Moore wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 06:42 Freya, nobody is awake. I'm lonely
So am i honestly:P
Here's a random funny emoji:
〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
That's a cool emoji!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
A world of our own ooc
Thanks lol it's mine and my bffs favourite 😂
I've got more:
♪(┌・。・)┌♪┌|∵|┘♪
(ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
Oh, I'm working on Keith's reply, I got about halfway done, then all motivation left


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
A world of our own ooc
Ooh that's cool what's the rp about? :)

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"