Site not loading and giving errors!

I've noticed with me and a few other people on the site, sometimes the site stops loading/working for no apparent reason. Most people apparently don't have this problem but there are a small group of people including me that do have this problem. It's not an issue on my end as my internet/network works perfectly fine and loads every other site and website and page with no problems. It's very fast and I have no issues anywhere. It's just HiO that doesn't work/load at times.

From Feb 11th-April 20th I've had no issues with HiO and it loads just as fast as the other pages. But then suddenly out of nowhere around a week ago I started having issues with loading the site. Not sure whether it might have to do with the site being updated/changed around? Or whether it has nothing at all to do with it and it's some other issue. But I was wondering if you could perhaps look into it and see if you could figure out what was wrong with it and why it's doing that.

Also, I've cleared my cache, browser and restarted my computer, router, internet connections etc... but HiO still behaves weirdly for me. Like I said before any internet or website page always loads and I have no issues at all with this, it's only HiO that has this problem for me and it's only started to happen around a week ago. The following are two images of the 2 types of errors I keep getting to load HiO. Also, note that sometimes HiO loads fast and normal for me with no issues/problems but then other times it'll not load at all and give me these errors. So I have no clue what's going on here.

If you couldn't figure out what the issue was, I was thinking of even trying a VPN to connect to France in order to see if that helps HiO load for me. I'm in the US btw.

Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member

Thank you for trying to look into things to see what the matter is!
Btw currently it is working for me.
But not sure how long that will last for... it could stop working soon for me.
Last edited by Phaedra Stavrou on 21 May 2022, 00:21, edited 1 time in total. Reason: changed to bug ticket

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY