CLUB MEETING GE CLUB

Members-
@Extressia Garren Leo
@Marina Oriel
Welcome to our first club meeting, we shall decide which place is better to explore first. I have two places which seems interesting. First one is- Great Lake, and the second one is- Grounds.
So, Extressia and Marina, post below which place you love the best and want to explore.
Feel free to discuss your own opinions of other places too. We will decide with it soon.

There is nothing impossible unless you make it look complex.
CLUB MEETING GE CLUB
I had no idea, but the Great Lake seemed interesting, it where the student ride to go to Hogwart,that right?
CLUB MEETING GE CLUB
I think the great lake sounds best.

*Stop chasing ghosts! They'll never be real*
CLUB MEETING GE CLUB
Okay, so we shall start with the Great Lake. I will start the thread soon.

There is nothing impossible unless you make it look complex.