The Authors Alliance

What is this club about?
This club is made for writing prompts. We give you weekly writing prompts in a group meeting, which you share with others. Once you have made a writing prompt, remember to owl us, so that, we can know that you have published. We will held a voting session. In which, we will put everyone's title of stories. The story to get the maximum votes will win and get an award. (I don't have much money to give multiple gifts)
How to register?
Registration is simple, just you need to fill the following form:
~Registration Form~
Name:
Year:
House:
Why are you participating? (optional):


What are the main rewards possible to get?
You will get a reward at the end of the week, only if your story is in the top. Also, you get two choice. One, to get a reward or to become the next person to write the "story prompt". Also, if you win two times in a row, you get the chance to become one of our permanent member if you wish so.
Credits to:
@Youssuf Baid
@Opeila Winters
@Winter Wolfhartz
President: Youssuf Baid
Vice-president: Winter Wolfhartz
Founder: Anna Washington
Members:
Simon Kincaid
Last edited by Anna Washington on 22 Jan 2022, 16:27, edited 2 times in total.

When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
The Authors Alliance
Name: Simon Kincaid
Year: Second Year
House: Hufflepuff
Why are you participating? (optional): I like writing!

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
The Authors Alliance
Thanks for joining Mr. Kincaid. Our group meeting is going to be held soon.

When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
The Authors Alliance
@Anna Washington

Name: Willa Moon
Year: First Year
House: Ravenclaw
Why are you participating? (optional): I love to write!
The Authors Alliance
Name: Shiawase Mamori
Year: First Year
House: Slytherin
Why are you participating? (optional): Writing is something I'm very passionate about and I think it's fun! I'm excited about this!

Avatar made by me.

Stamina: 10 | Evasion: 1 | Strength: 13 | Wisdom: 10 | ArcPower: 8 | Accuracy: 8