✓ Quoting shown as mentioned in remembrall

hi hi! Not sure if it's *really* a problem:

Issue: When someone quotes me, it shows that I was mentioned instead of quoted in my remembrall

screenshot:
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member

device used: Chromebook

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|

✓ Quoting shown as mentioned in remembrall
Not a bug: Lizzy's post indeed use mention tags in her quotes.

✓ Quoting shown as mentioned in remembrall
I mean, she's not wrong, it does say that I was mentioned when quoted in OOC lets chat! But I see what you mean by that.

✓ Quoting shown as mentioned in remembrall
Please read carefully: in Lizzy's post, there is no quote="user" bbcode, there is a "mention user" bbcode. So, of course, Juniper has a "mention" notification. So there is no bug here.