Buying stuff in the shops
Bug: so the bug is when I click 'Buy' on a product it says Sorry you don't have enough money. For this object' but I do.
You see I have 7 galleons, and to buy the fake form I need 5 galleons, I want to buy the form so I can see Hogsmeade, then sell the form again so I can get an Brown Owl, this has happened to me countless times but when I first joined I could buy it, then I was dumb a d sold it before using it!
when this happened? about three weeks ago.
device model I am using a Tablet made by Windows Surface.
Browser type Google Chrome.
You see I have 7 galleons, and to buy the fake form I need 5 galleons, I want to buy the form so I can see Hogsmeade, then sell the form again so I can get an Brown Owl, this has happened to me countless times but when I first joined I could buy it, then I was dumb a d sold it before using it!

when this happened? about three weeks ago.
device model I am using a Tablet made by Windows Surface.
Browser type Google Chrome.
WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Buying stuff in the shops
This is not a bug. You do not have 7 galleons. 7 galleons is the money you have and the value of your items calculated together. You can see the actual amount of money you own when you hover over the frame in the top righthand corner. It should say at the top of the dropdown menu.Clair Fernandez wrote: 9 Sep 2021, 20:52 Bug: so the bug is when I click 'Buy' on a product it says Sorry you don't have enough money. For this object' but I do.
You see I have 7 galleons, and to buy the fake form I need 5 galleons, I want to buy the form so I can see Hogsmeade, then sell the form again so I can get an Brown Owl, this has happened to me countless times but when I first joined I could buy it, then I was dumb a d sold it before using it!
when this happened? about three weeks ago.
device model I am using a Tablet made by Windows Surface.
Browser type Google Chrome.
Buying stuff in the shops
Oh! OkOpeila Winters wrote: 9 Sep 2021, 21:03This is not a bug. You do not have 7 galleons. 7 galleons is the money you have and the value of your items calculated together. You can see the actual amount of money you own when you hover over the frame in the top righthand corner. It should say at the top of the dropdown menu.Clair Fernandez wrote: 9 Sep 2021, 20:52 Bug: so the bug is when I click 'Buy' on a product it says Sorry you don't have enough money. For this object' but I do.
You see I have 7 galleons, and to buy the fake form I need 5 galleons, I want to buy the form so I can see Hogsmeade, then sell the form again so I can get an Brown Owl, this has happened to me countless times but when I first joined I could buy it, then I was dumb a d sold it before using it!
when this happened? about three weeks ago.
device model I am using a Tablet made by Windows Surface.
Browser type Google Chrome.
Thx
WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
WHAT IF YOU FLY?