NAME. margaret joyce hawkins
GENDER. female
PRONOUNS. she/her/hers
AGE. 12
HOUSE. slytherin
STATUS. half-blood
DATE. march 7, 2010
PLACE. dublin, ireland
APPEARANCE. Maggie has very round features. A round button nose, round cheeks, and round, big eyes. Her eyes are brown, and her hair is brown, which is big and puffy. Her lips are rosy and plush. In between her front two teeth is a slight gap. Maggie wears a pair of large glasses with clear rims to see at long distances.
PERSONALITY. Maggie is loud-mouthed, cocky, comical, and can come off as kooky most of the time. She's not the smartest (see the McDonald's incident), and cares more deeply about self-preservation and keeping herself safe and guarded than others. Sarcasm bleeds into her voice more often than not, and she uses rude humor to mask a jealous interior that causes negative perceptions of others. Still, at the very least, Maggie's a hoot to have around.
#OOC
Hi! I'm Elle (she/her/hers), a freshman year psychology major currently working towards a Bachelor's degree. My threads are CLOSED, but I can't quite seem to help myself; if you have a good thread idea that you're just itching to do with me, feel free to hit up my owls or Discord DMs Disc is @/adaisms. If you're here to ask a question about Care of Magical Creatures, or have a question for a staff member, please go ahead and contact me over on my professor account, Sabine Blumenthal.
❝ THAT NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER

all i ever wanted
was the world