✓ Hufflepuff symbol not appearing

Description: On the home page, the image which should show a Hufflepuff graphic is showing an error.
Screenshot:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Error message: N/A
Device + browser: Laptop, chrome

EDIT: I can now see it, but it's taking up the whole screen. However, I think this probably isn't a site issue as I thought it was ^^
ANOTHER EDIT: it's normal now ^^ Should probably have waited a few minutes before posting this to check if it had changed haha - sorry about that

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
✓ Hufflepuff symbol not appearing
That is happening to me, except that its like this:

Reducio
Image posted by the member


Device + browser: windows laptop, chrome

stamina
6
evasion
10
strength
1
wisdom
10
arcane
3
accuracy
10
✓ Hufflepuff symbol not appearing
We were in the middle of changing it - it should be fixed now. Marking this as resolved now.

This is my former staff account.
I also play: Serena Towers (Graduated PC), Arjan Oberoi (Graduated iNPC), Xiomara Torres (Current Student)