10 Apr 2021, 06:50
Hogwarts ISR 1st Activity Poll
Hello lovely folks! I'm sorry that life suddenly take an unexpected busy turn and thus I couldn't set up this poll earlier.
So! Now that we have quite a number of members (and from multiple cultural backgrounds too, so all the better!), it seems that we have our first chance to hold an activity! Are you as excited as I am?
Since a lot of you suggested something related to cuisine/food in the registration forms, I was thinking our very first activity could be something like an International Food Bazaar. The whole school is invited to come and hopefully we can also attract new members!
Please do let me know if you agree with this idea through the poll below. If you want to suggest something else, always feel free to leave a comment! The poll is opened for two weeks (14 days) starting from today's date.
Tagging our distinguished members: @Arista Elderman @Bailey Glade @Aurora Ranvier @Romah Neobey @Kage Suzuki @Samantha Salwis @Michael Miller @Serafina-Leilani Kekoa
So! Now that we have quite a number of members (and from multiple cultural backgrounds too, so all the better!), it seems that we have our first chance to hold an activity! Are you as excited as I am?
Since a lot of you suggested something related to cuisine/food in the registration forms, I was thinking our very first activity could be something like an International Food Bazaar. The whole school is invited to come and hopefully we can also attract new members!
Please do let me know if you agree with this idea through the poll below. If you want to suggest something else, always feel free to leave a comment! The poll is opened for two weeks (14 days) starting from today's date.
Tagging our distinguished members: @Arista Elderman @Bailey Glade @Aurora Ranvier @Romah Neobey @Kage Suzuki @Samantha Salwis @Michael Miller @Serafina-Leilani Kekoa