✓ Menues and Backgrounds are gone

Description: The remembrall and quill menu, as well as the location menu are invisible. When I hover over the spots where they used to be, the dropdown menu appears, but the symbols and the background are gone.

Image posted by the member

Device: Laptop, Mozilla Firefox

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15

✓ Menues and Backgrounds are gone
Oddly, it does not happen to me. I'm also using Mozilla Firefox on a laptop.

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

✓ Menues and Backgrounds are gone
I reloaded the page 5 times, logged out and back in... Gonna check later again if it changed.

Edit 21.47 pm CET: I cleared my cache and it works again!

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15