✓ Wrong Topic Owner in Notification

Description: Woke up today to a new errand being posted, but the notification claims the wrong person posted the errand topic, see screenshots. While Levi Drakos did post in the topic, Griseldis Edelhardt is the one who posted the topic itself. (Possibly because so many people posted in it before I checked it? There were 17 posts in it already when I opened HiO... No clue, honestly.)
Link to topic in question

Screenshots:
New topic notification:
Image posted by the member
Actual topic starter:
Image posted by the member
Post of person who allegedly posted it:
Image posted by the member


Device:
Win10 device with Firefox, Android device with Chrome

"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar."

✓ Wrong Topic Owner in Notification
Known problem, which unfortunately does not depend on me but on the forum engine I use... Hopefully it will be solved soon!

✓ Wrong Topic Owner in Notification
This happened to me too, I posted a post in Cabin Sign Up, and it said 'you have been mentioned by Mathias Pride in Cabin Sign Up' even though it was Soloman Lear who posted.

Reducio
Image posted by the member


Reducio
Image posted by the member

Selina. K

✓ Wrong Topic Owner in Notification
Selina Knight wrote: 29 Jul 2021, 07:12 This happened to me too, I posted a post in Cabin Sign Up, and it said 'you have been mentioned by Mathias Pride in Cabin Sign Up' even though it was Soloman Lear who posted.

Reducio
Image posted by the member


Reducio
Image posted by the member
This is not an error. Staff have the ability to change the poster of any post, which is what was done here.

This is my former staff account.
I also play: Serena Towers (Graduated PC), Arjan Oberoi (Graduated iNPC), Xiomara Torres (Current Student)