✓ Hourglasses

Description of the problem : When I tap the hourglasses in the entrance hall, nothing happens. I can't look at housepoint details any longer.

Device and browser used : phone/mobile browser

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15

✓ Hourglasses
Image posted by the member

Same problem. Android/Chrome browser. Adding screenshot.

Don't confuse my attitude with my personality. My personality is who I am; my attitude depends on who you are.

✓ Hourglasses
Update: I think anything directly under the announcement things can't be tapped. So, in the picture below, the hourglasses in the red rectangle can't be clicked on, while the ones in the green rectangle can be.

Image posted by the member

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

STA: 4 | EVA: 4 | STR: 3 | WIS: 9 | ARC: 8 | ACC: 7

✓ Hourglasses
It should be fixed now!