Register
Sign in
16 Nov 2020, 02:33
Operation: Secret Santa  Errand 
Oρҽɾαƚισɳ: Sҽƈɾҽƚ Sαɳƚα

Idea Inspiration from Freya Thomas
Come one! Come all! Come tall and small! The chill is setting in, snowflakes dancing in the wind, and cheer is spreading through the halls of Hogwarts amidst darkness. No matter what holiday your family celebrates, Yule, Hanukkah, Christmas, even none at all, this is the event for you!

Are you looking to spread some cheer to warm the halls of Hogwarts with gifts and friendship? Just looking to make some crafts and send them off to another home that'll appreciate them? It's time to sign up for Operation: Secret Santa! Robyn is a big fan of the winter season and wants to help students get together and create something lovely! There has been a sign-up list posted in the Small Hall for students to come sign-up. This list will mysteriously disappear in the dead of night. Poor Artemis has much work to do in delivering the names randomly to those who signed up. That poor owl deserves a raise!

It's the season for giving, so let's dig into our hearts and create something beautiful!
Errand Details
Sign-Ups Are Now Closed

Errand Requirements
  • Prerequisite: Must have signed up before the Nov 30th deadline
  • Date: December 1st - December 30th, 11:59pm EST
  • Word Count: 1,000 Words
  • Group: Pairs at most, shouldn't be with who you've been assigned as your partner. Or solos.
  • Reward: 3 HP + 4 Sickles
  • Main Thread (Solos must be posted here): Operation: Secret Santa for Solos
  • Paired thread post in: Library with [Errand] tag. Review the latest clarification post for the description of the craft area.
Completion
  • Once your thread is complete or the gift has been created post your link here.
  • The gift must have been created before the deadline even if the thread isn't finished because it's going to another person IC.
  • Owl me the description of the gift. It doesn't have to be extravagant, it can just be "a wooden ring in the shape of x".
  • After rewards have been distributed I'll be owling the partners links to the creation threads and the gift they've received.
  • If someone's partner drops out, they will still receive a gift from your local librarian.
Gift Requirements
  • This cannot be an item that your student simply bought from Diagon Alley or Hogsmead. They have to create the gift, and if they approach Robyn they will get the appropriate supplies if they need help getting something to make it.
  • This also includes having their family send them something, or shopping outside of the 2 locations mentioned before in Muggle shops.
  • Think letters, crafts, art, embroidery, friendship bracelets, sewing a stuffed animal. If you're struggling to think of something feel free to owl me and we can brainstorm together.
  • This is for new members in the community that may not have money, or IC characters not having the money to buy something. If you're wondering if what you're thinking qualifies as handmade, owl me.

Stand in your own power.
Stamina 12 ◈ Evasion 7 ◈ Strength 10 ◈ Wisdom 15 ◈ ArcPower 11 ◈ Accuracy 10
Hex Code | #433280
1 Dec 2020, 05:46
Partners have been sent out.
Owl me if you haven't received one ASAP.
Clarifications
  • Please make sure to read the first errand post in it's entirety as well as this post before owling me questions.
  • You character can be dated making the gift from December 1st-December 21st as gifts IC will be sent out by Robyn on December 22nd.
  • To earn the rewards you must have completed the gift and the word requirement.
  • If at any point you need to drop out of the errand, please owl me so I can prepare your partner a gift.
  • Once your thread / solo is posted please post with a link to the post here, and owl me a description of the gift.
  • Your threads cannot say who the gift is for, or any signifying information about the person.
  • If you need help gathering information about what the character IC would like, owl me and Robyn IC can do some information gathering for you.
  • As always, if you have any further questions please owl me.
Description of the Craft Area in the Library

The owls had been sent. Poor Artemis had to deliver a whopping 64 notes. These were distributed throughout the day of December 1st, landing square in the lap of the students that signed up. A simple scrawl on the front that said "Secret Santa Assignment: Open in Secret" once unfolded, the name, house, and year of their assigned person was inside. Some of the students didn't even know each other, she had to assume, so she gave them some basic information about them to help find their group of friends to interrogate or ask around for information.

The library had a special corner this month for gift making, tucked away out of view of the general population of the rest of the library. It had all the craft supplies the students could possibly need, and Robyn was happy to acquire what they needed upon request. She made sure no group or person was interfered when making the gift and it made it to where they were able to deposit the gift to her on their way out once completed. The whole process was made quite simple to provide the most anonymity possible in this great quest of the season.
Reducio
@Amara Dragamior @Atlas Reid @Alina Rosier @Anastasia Beckett @Ethen Emrys @Aaron Jones @Pericles Dralt @Melissa Carson @Bridget Collins @Katrina Walker @Katherine Labrouder @Katie Palsorette @Frost Cira @Sylvain Indarys @Nell Zoldak @Damion White @Ami Procoppio @Sapphire Riddle @Percival Rainwood @Kazuo Shimada @Haven Bohannon @Cassandra Ironwoods @Autumn Ivy @Ileen Knight @Lucia Fox @Opeila Winters @Zykeal Lane @Martyna Romero @Serena Bowen @Rose Moon @Henry Knight @Cade Darkbound @Dealla Prince @Starlee Kennedy @Hanako Tone @Margo White @Callista Lovis @Delilah Stewart @Elisabeth Erner @Scarlett Aden @@Serena Towers @Annie Morgan @Earl Gray @May Moonstar @Lily Cawthi @Beatrix Griffith @Stanley Buttons @Wren Caster @Lavinia Cloven @Aurélie Nimco @Juniper Yu @Quinn Smith @Theodora Kane @Lindsey Springhall @Alec Mason @Michael Miller @Lucille Williams @Avni Aggarwal @Mars T'ien @Rohan Fog @Astrea Soleil Neptune @Felicia Gatling @Jasmine Cassel @Santario Martin

Stand in your own power.
Stamina 12 ◈ Evasion 7 ◈ Strength 10 ◈ Wisdom 15 ◈ ArcPower 11 ◈ Accuracy 10
Hex Code | #433280
1 Dec 2020, 17:27
Name~ Amara Dragamior
House~ Slytherin
WC~ 281/1000
Thread~ ***

Stamina: 6 || Evasion: 6 || Strength: 5 || Wisdom: 9 || Arcane Power: 7 || Accuracy: 7
Perfectionist II
1 Dec 2020, 21:16
Name: Alec Mason
House: Gryffindor
WC: 1,155/1,000 Completed(And most likely won't add WC from other posts since I've reached 1,000 on my first.)
Thread: Santa On A Leather Jacket(Thread with Michael Miller)
Last edited by Alec Mason on 22 Dec 2020, 02:37, edited 1 time in total.

Trunk || Encyclopedia || “Rules and models destroy genius and art.” – William Hazlitt
2 Dec 2020, 07:46
Name: Pericles Dralt
House: Ravenclaw
WC: 1,026/1,000
Thread: Operation: Secret Santa

{ 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔞 𝔟𝔬ყ: 𝔞 𝔳𝔢𝔯ყ 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝔬ყ. }
2 Dec 2020, 11:06
Errand Name - Operation : Secret Santa

Participants :
1. Cassandra Ironwoods - Slytherin - Second Year
2. Katherine Labrouder - Gryffindor - First Year

Word Count
- Cassandra : 332 (First Post) - 262 (Second Post) -
736 (Third Post) = 1330 / 1000 for Errand Completion ~ Finished
- Katherine : 523 (First Post) - 419 (Second Post) / 1000 for Errand Completion ~ On Progress

Gift
- Cassandra : In the thread and wait for Katherine to finished hers
- Katherine :

Thread : Gifts Making Chaos
Last edited by Cassandra Ironwoods on 19 Dec 2020, 09:30, edited 2 times in total.

sta • 10 | eva • 10 | str • 10
FROM ASHES WE RISE
wis • 8 | arc • 8 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Phoenix C Ironwoods
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Verona C Andréas
PA | OS | PM Y3
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | PM Y5 | ability
2 Dec 2020, 14:56
Name: Henry Knight
House: Slytherin
Participants: Rose Moon, Henry Knight
Word Count: 1042/1000
Gift: in thread and sent to Roybn Finley
Thread: Holidays

"There's no such thing as strange creatures, only blinked people" - Newt Scamander
3 Dec 2020, 02:52
Name: Santario Martin
House: Slytherin
WC: 1,064/1,000
Thread: Operation: Secret Santa

Healing Sage: +30% healing | Prodigal Charms | Impartial | Fearless
Stamina : 10 | Evasion : 7 | Strength : 3 | Wisdom : 12 | Arcane Power : 10 | Accuracy : 15
5 Dec 2020, 14:19
Name and House: Stanley Buttons, Hufflepuff
Link: The Perfect Present
Participants:
Stanley Buttons - Hufflepuff - 412+605 = 1017/1000 COMPLETE
Juniper Yu - Slytherin - 682/1000 INCOMPLETE
Last edited by Stanley Buttons on 18 Dec 2020, 09:13, edited 3 times in total.

sta. 5‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ eva. 10‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ str. 1‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ wis. 11‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ arc. 6‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ acc. 10
part-goblin
6 Dec 2020, 15:46
name
earl gray
wordcount
1400/1000
thread
click me!
status
completed
Last edited by Earl Gray on 20 Dec 2020, 00:29, edited 1 time in total.

#ff007b | pinterest | ency | music