Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

js gonna sneak in here while no one is looking and take the win

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Take this L

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
prat, please, let's go 50-50 on the win and no one has to know

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
👀 I would know

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 21 Jun 2024, 05:18 prat, please, let's go 50-50 on the win and no one has to know
I have no interest in winning.

Journey is far more beautiful than the destination.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
damn it y'all

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Just popping in to say hi! I have no interest in winning, but I do enjoy a good show! Grabbing my popcorn, I'm excited to see how this ends! ☼

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
heheh i win

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
This L

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oh wow

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie