Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Cass Ito wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:10
Prat Pass wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:09
Cass Ito wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:07
Alexandria Clark wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:06
Cass Ito wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:05 Good morning everyone

Ferrets are adorable Cass would have been getting one as a pet if they weren't a Parseltounge
hey aster!! you should check your owls................
One step ahead of you I just did!
What'd she send?
It was the one both of you sent actually
She send the plan yet?

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No I just randomly agreed to whatever chaos y'all are getting up to now 😭

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I haven't yet. i thought we were waiting for her to agree to the plan before we told her the plan?

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:13 I haven't yet. i thought we were waiting for her to agree to the plan before we told her the plan?
Bro said yes centuries ago

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:06
Ash Brown wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:03
Prat Pass wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:01
Ash Brown wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:00
Prat Pass wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:58

Laptop not functioning ofc
Having a rotten egg trickling down your face would be scarier jk... :)
I already have a rat telling me about it, so pretty close
=_=
O-okay...?
Sorry Ash that was mean of me, i'm sorry :no: it will happen again
oh well lol I'm not upset—

:woot: WAIT WUT— ok go ahead duh

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:14
Alexandria Clark wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:13 I haven't yet. i thought we were waiting for her to agree to the plan before we told her the plan?
Bro said yes centuries ago
well she must have only responded to you bc I never got it

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:13 I haven't yet. i thought we were waiting for her to agree to the plan before we told her the plan?
Huh I did but it might not have sent to you both

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:15
Alexandria Clark wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:13 I haven't yet. i thought we were waiting for her to agree to the plan before we told her the plan?
Huh I did but it might not have sent to you both
dw just go through with it

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:05
Ash Brown wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:05
Alexandria Clark wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:03 y'all, this thread is a lawless land these days....
Ur right! Actually everyone has accepted the fact that ASH BROWN is the final victor—
don't. even. try. I'm ready to throw hands over this
It's too late...
You can't do anything, unfortunately...

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Image posted by the member
As long as i exist, i shall not let anyone unworthy declare thyeself as victor

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15