OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Lily, night Brookline!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Hana!! Hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi lily, im good, you?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I am good too!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

Sta 8|Eva 7|Str 3|Wis 7|Arc 6|Acc 4
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 Kira Orlova

OOC Let's Chat!
Anyone wanna rp with me. Open to literally anything

Sta 8|Eva 7|Str 3|Wis 7|Arc 6|Acc 4
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 Kira Orlova

OOC Let's Chat!
Jada Blake wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 09:45 Anyone wanna rp with me. Open to literally anything
I could. Or, if you want, I’ve just done an open rp in the boathouse, if you want to join it.

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Jada Blake wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 09:45 Anyone wanna rp with me. Open to literally anything
I’m open to any rp!!owl me if u have ideas, or just simply mention me in the rp post btw, remember not to double post<33

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Jada Blake wrote: 2 Jan 2026, 09:45 Anyone wanna rp with me. Open to literally anything
If you want, I am free!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi…

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!