Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Prat Pass wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 20:22
Cass Ito wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 20:21
Prat Pass wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 20:21
Cass Ito wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 20:19
Prat Pass wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 20:14

How does milk's Spanish cousin introduce itself at the sleep over?
Spanish cousin? You mean uh like... Cheese? Oat milk? Soy milk? What?
Yo SOY MILK


I'll see myself out.......
Image posted by the member
Wait come back I'm so confused
Pls don't be confused, you're supposed to be Cass
Guys im deactivating goodbye Cass Ito hello Confused Cheeto jk

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 21:36
Prat Pass wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 20:22
Cass Ito wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 20:21
Prat Pass wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 20:21
Cass Ito wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 20:19

Spanish cousin? You mean uh like... Cheese? Oat milk? Soy milk? What?
Yo SOY MILK


I'll see myself out.......
Image posted by the member
Wait come back I'm so confused
Pls don't be confused, you're supposed to be Cass
Guys im deactivating goodbye Cass Ito hello Confused Cheeto jk
lmao, this had actually turned into a group chat

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey I'm still winning don't forget it

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
This thread has totally lost it's purpose

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Aster, remember your place, at the loser table

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No actually, YOU remember YOUR place, I win, not anyone else

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
chill out there bucko. don't be a sore loser

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
no, I'm not a sore loser, because I am not a loser at all!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nah you 100% are

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No you will find that I am actually winning right now

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas