Last person to post wins!
She already does,sorryAsh Brown wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:29lol wht I'm not I'm just a weird kid yo also can I call u Rhea I saw your post earlier u won't think I'm creepy or weird will u?
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
yeah that's totally fine!Ash Brown wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:29lol wht I'm not I'm just a weird kid yo also can I call u Rhea I saw your post earlier u won't think I'm creepy or weird will u?
Last person to post wins!
She's gaslighting you ash
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Thankssssssss!Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:35Ash Brown wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:29lol wht I'm not I'm just a weird kid yo also can I call u Rhea I saw your post earlier u won't think I'm creepy or weird will u?
yeah that's totally fine!
Okay? How'd you know that tho :\
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
obviously because she told meAsh Brown wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:46Thankssssssss!Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:35Ash Brown wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:29lol wht I'm not I'm just a weird kid yo also can I call u Rhea I saw your post earlier u won't think I'm creepy or weird will u?
yeah that's totally fine!
Okay? How'd you know that tho :\
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
PRAT!!! no i'm not!
Last person to post wins!
obviously this is satire guys, don't take it seriously
Rhea please let aster go, it's been hours since you asternapped
Rhea please let aster go, it's been hours since you asternapped
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
lol prat i never kidnapped her!
Last person to post wins!
Human you're Rickrolling mePrat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:46obviously because she told meAsh Brown wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:46Thankssssssss!Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:35Ash Brown wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 05:29lol wht I'm not I'm just a weird kid yo also can I call u Rhea I saw your post earlier u won't think I'm creepy or weird will u?
yeah that's totally fine!
Okay? How'd you know that tho :\
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Exactly ehat someone who did it would say
Ok what's the ransom
Ok what's the ransom
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |