Last person to post wins!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:10Ash Brown wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:09Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:04Uh oh, that's sadEveryone! I thought Tracey wasn't going to take any damage throughout the whole duel, but she just got hit and lost 250 HP!
Cheering for you tho!!!You can do it Tracey! I believe in you!Thanks Ash!
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Last person to post wins!
Giselle Lam wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:27Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:10Ash Brown wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:09Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:04Uh oh, that's sadEveryone! I thought Tracey wasn't going to take any damage throughout the whole duel, but she just got hit and lost 250 HP!
Cheering for you tho!!!You can do it Tracey! I believe in you!Thanks Ash!
Thanks Giselle!
Last person to post wins!
lol ik idk i just get amazed by your humour
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
I think it sucks
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Vacuum
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
What a strange, strange thing to see the first time I open hio in the morning
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
realCass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 20:09 What a strange, strange thing to see the first time I open hio in the morning
Last person to post wins!
Indeed
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
indeedio
