Let's Chat!
OMG Avery!!!!!!!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Awesome, I love that idea!!! Interactive plays sound so cool, I've never done one though(I don't think)!Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:21Me too! I suck at singing and dancing, so I always stuck to backstage. I've been a main role in my church's play along with side roles, but there are like 20 of us that share the main role because it's an interactive play.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:19Nice! I like both, and I've been in both as semi-main roles, and I really enjoyed them! I'd say musicals have to win by a little bit because I love to sing, but dancing is the death of me! Oh my goodness, I'm not great at it!Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:03Honestly I love musicals more. I was always a stage crew member when I did plays in middle school (only did musicals in middle school, but now as a high schooler I've done plays for my church.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:58Nice! I did two in MS, and I've done one so far in HS, I hope to do more! Which do you like better, plays or musicals?Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:53
Cool! I used to do plays for my school back when I was in middle school, but that was a long time ago.I do a play at my church close to Christmas, but that's it. I'm considering doing one last play though at my school sometime just to see if it still feels the same as it used to.
![]()
What about you?![]()
Let's Chat!
Nope. But still - itโs food!!!!Ada Hawkins wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:18was it good?
Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus
Let's Chat!
Yaaaay! Having a girls night out! Our moms will be there, but we will be doing different things
Let's Chat!
Yaassss, Julia! Oh my goodness, have so much fun!Julia Evans wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:32 Yaaaay! Having a girls night out! Our moms will be there, but we will be doing different things
Let's Chat!
Hiii!!!!!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Have fun!Julia Evans wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:32 Yaaaay! Having a girls night out! Our moms will be there, but we will be doing different things
Let's Chat!
Thanks!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:51Have fun!Julia Evans wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:32 Yaaaay! Having a girls night out! Our moms will be there, but we will be doing different things![]()
Let's Chat!
When I have the Eminem playlist going while my family excluding me and my brother are getting their haircut
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I need sleep
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |