OOC Let's Chat!

I hope the play is great!

I miss being in school productions. Thoughhh I did get to do a reenactment for a tv show… recently. So I’m not complaining, I should look and see if they’re looking for people still.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:44 Good morning, everyone! In class again, why does this have to be a 5-days-a-week thing? Ugh!

I just got rid of Netflix, I'm a bit sad but overall fine with it!

Oh my goodness, I love plays! I just finished up a school one so I am (finally) free and able to write so much more! Rehearsal was seriously sooooooo long lol!!! :rofl:
Cool! I used to do plays for my school back when I was in middle school, but that was a long time ago. :lol: I do a play at my church close to Christmas, but that's it. I'm considering doing one last play though at my school sometime just to see if it still feels the same as it used to. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ada Hawkins wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:51
Chaewon Lee wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:48 Heyo! 👋
Hi Chaewon! hru?
I just ate an orange! 🍊

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:53
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:44 Good morning, everyone! In class again, why does this have to be a 5-days-a-week thing? Ugh!

I just got rid of Netflix, I'm a bit sad but overall fine with it!

Oh my goodness, I love plays! I just finished up a school one so I am (finally) free and able to write so much more! Rehearsal was seriously sooooooo long lol!!! :rofl:
Cool! I used to do plays for my school back when I was in middle school, but that was a long time ago. :lol: I do a play at my church close to Christmas, but that's it. I'm considering doing one last play though at my school sometime just to see if it still feels the same as it used to. :)
Nice! I did two in MS, and I've done one so far in HS, I hope to do more! Which do you like better, plays or musicals?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:58
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:53
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:44 Good morning, everyone! In class again, why does this have to be a 5-days-a-week thing? Ugh!

I just got rid of Netflix, I'm a bit sad but overall fine with it!

Oh my goodness, I love plays! I just finished up a school one so I am (finally) free and able to write so much more! Rehearsal was seriously sooooooo long lol!!! :rofl:
Cool! I used to do plays for my school back when I was in middle school, but that was a long time ago. :lol: I do a play at my church close to Christmas, but that's it. I'm considering doing one last play though at my school sometime just to see if it still feels the same as it used to. :)
Nice! I did two in MS, and I've done one so far in HS, I hope to do more! Which do you like better, plays or musicals?
Honestly I love musicals more. I was always a stage crew member when I did plays in middle school (only did musicals in middle school, but now as a high schooler I've done plays for my church. :)

What about you?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:03
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:58
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:53
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:44 Good morning, everyone! In class again, why does this have to be a 5-days-a-week thing? Ugh!

I just got rid of Netflix, I'm a bit sad but overall fine with it!

Oh my goodness, I love plays! I just finished up a school one so I am (finally) free and able to write so much more! Rehearsal was seriously sooooooo long lol!!! :rofl:
Cool! I used to do plays for my school back when I was in middle school, but that was a long time ago. :lol: I do a play at my church close to Christmas, but that's it. I'm considering doing one last play though at my school sometime just to see if it still feels the same as it used to. :)
Nice! I did two in MS, and I've done one so far in HS, I hope to do more! Which do you like better, plays or musicals?
Honestly I love musicals more. I was always a stage crew member when I did plays in middle school (only did musicals in middle school, but now as a high schooler I've done plays for my church. :)

What about you?
I prefer watching Tragedies but prefer to be in comedies

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:46
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:44 Good morning, everyone! In class again, why does this have to be a 5-days-a-week thing? Ugh!

I just got rid of Netflix, I'm a bit sad but overall fine with it!

Oh my goodness, I love plays! I just finished up a school one so I am (finally) free and able to write so much more! Rehearsal was seriously sooooooo long lol!!! :rofl:
Hiiii!!!!
Hey hey hey! How are you on this fine day?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Chaewon Lee wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:54
Ada Hawkins wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:51
Chaewon Lee wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:48 Heyo! 👋
Hi Chaewon! hru?
I just ate an orange! 🍊
:P was it good?

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:03
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:58
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:53
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:44 Good morning, everyone! In class again, why does this have to be a 5-days-a-week thing? Ugh!

I just got rid of Netflix, I'm a bit sad but overall fine with it!

Oh my goodness, I love plays! I just finished up a school one so I am (finally) free and able to write so much more! Rehearsal was seriously sooooooo long lol!!! :rofl:
Cool! I used to do plays for my school back when I was in middle school, but that was a long time ago. :lol: I do a play at my church close to Christmas, but that's it. I'm considering doing one last play though at my school sometime just to see if it still feels the same as it used to. :)
Nice! I did two in MS, and I've done one so far in HS, I hope to do more! Which do you like better, plays or musicals?
Honestly I love musicals more. I was always a stage crew member when I did plays in middle school (only did musicals in middle school, but now as a high schooler I've done plays for my church. :)

What about you?
Nice! I like both, and I've been in both as semi-main roles, and I really enjoyed them! I'd say musicals have to win by a little bit because I love to sing, but dancing is the death of me! Oh my goodness, I'm not great at it!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:19
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:03
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:58
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:53
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:44 Good morning, everyone! In class again, why does this have to be a 5-days-a-week thing? Ugh!

I just got rid of Netflix, I'm a bit sad but overall fine with it!

Oh my goodness, I love plays! I just finished up a school one so I am (finally) free and able to write so much more! Rehearsal was seriously sooooooo long lol!!! :rofl:
Cool! I used to do plays for my school back when I was in middle school, but that was a long time ago. :lol: I do a play at my church close to Christmas, but that's it. I'm considering doing one last play though at my school sometime just to see if it still feels the same as it used to. :)
Nice! I did two in MS, and I've done one so far in HS, I hope to do more! Which do you like better, plays or musicals?
Honestly I love musicals more. I was always a stage crew member when I did plays in middle school (only did musicals in middle school, but now as a high schooler I've done plays for my church. :)

What about you?
Nice! I like both, and I've been in both as semi-main roles, and I really enjoyed them! I'd say musicals have to win by a little bit because I love to sing, but dancing is the death of me! Oh my goodness, I'm not great at it!
Me too! I suck at singing and dancing, so I always stuck to backstage. I've been a main role in my church's play along with side roles, but there are like 20 of us that share the main role because it's an interactive play. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.