Last person to post wins!
Last person to post wins!
i like popcorn, js gets stuck in my teeth tho
Last person to post wins!
I love caramel flavour popcorn, they're so sweet
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Do not have gaps in your teeth
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
I don't! my invisalign fixed that, but it still happens, it's hella annoying
Last person to post wins!
btw what site do the people who have like this semi realistic pfp use
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
I was just eating popcorn actually
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
no clue tbhPrat Pass wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 07:38 btw what site do the people who have like this semi realistic pfp use
also hey aster! was wondering when you'd spawn in
Last person to post wins!
Yep- and to answer your question prat a lot of them are made by AI I think? Bing AI is a pretty common one but art shops and picrews are other options if you don't want to use AI
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones