OOC Let's Chat!

Hello.

OOC Let's Chat!
Good afternoon

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey! :bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight! I'm not sleeping, should be active for 1-2 hrs

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
@Julia Evans sleep is important! :mod:

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Yes but…

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 16:12 Yes but…
But what? :eyebrow:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Ada Hawkins wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 16:15
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 16:12 Yes but…
But what? :eyebrow:
Sleeping is so boring sometimes :thinking:

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 16:17
Ada Hawkins wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 16:15
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 16:12 Yes but…
But what? :eyebrow:
Sleeping is so boring sometimes :thinking:
True... :decayed:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Chaewon Lee wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 16:11 @Julia Evans sleep is important! :mod:
yeeees but its only 8:30 here sooooo

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency