Last person to post wins!
They're all turning evil
My PE teacher was good to me before the maths teacher complained stuff abt me to her... idk it gives me the feeling she likes the maths teacher because you'll always see her clinging to him
She removed me from the wrestling team just after the maths teacher told her that I got one of the lowest score in maths
good romance
My PE teacher was good to me before the maths teacher complained stuff abt me to her... idk it gives me the feeling she likes the maths teacher because you'll always see her clinging to him
She removed me from the wrestling team just after the maths teacher told her that I got one of the lowest score in maths
good romance
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Aww…poor you. Though you could always copy my answers in maths, cuz the most brainiest kid is sitting next to me so I can copy him whenever I want
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Last person to post wins!
Dang you're lucky...
I have this best friend in my class and she's a maths genius, and we used to sit together, and then our teacher caught us laughing during the history class so she separated our seats...
And then my crush is another maths genius (the biggest genius ever but still the most hated guy in our class just because he's kinda nerd and no one else is...) (we're in the same class) but we barely talki get kinda nervous in front of him. We only get to talk during the biology class because the teacher made him sit with me as a punishment cuz he didn't get a full score in biology his parents are very hard on him
WOW so messed up everything!!!
I have this best friend in my class and she's a maths genius, and we used to sit together, and then our teacher caught us laughing during the history class so she separated our seats...
And then my crush is another maths genius (the biggest genius ever but still the most hated guy in our class just because he's kinda nerd and no one else is...) (we're in the same class) but we barely talki get kinda nervous in front of him. We only get to talk during the biology class because the teacher made him sit with me as a punishment cuz he didn't get a full score in biology his parents are very hard on him
WOW so messed up everything!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Surprisingly, the most hated guy in our class is also a maths genius. He’s not too bad, he just always judges you on whether you got 3.00000001 or 3.00000000001 (like that). He always got in trouble, and was his parents hard on him, he had to get full marks for every maths exam or else he’d get beaten up badly, I feel bad for him
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Last person to post wins!
Really, that's so sad T0T
I mean they're not robots it's not possible to get a full score always.
I mean they're not robots it's not possible to get a full score always.
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Bro's me fr, minus the beating, i tried acing everything for validationGiselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 17:29 Surprisingly, the most hated guy in our class is also a maths genius. He’s not too bad, he just always judges you on whether you got 3.00000001 or 3.00000000001 (like that). He always got in trouble, and was his parents hard on him, he had to get full marks for every maths exam or else he’d get beaten up badly, I feel bad for him![]()
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Lol ngl you fr seemed like a genius before you said it
All I'm good at is English and biology bio's the best!
All I'm good at is English and biology bio's the best!
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
i'm not really a genius i just make it work somehow
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
My class topper says the same thing bruh
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Good morning everyone! Summer camps so soonnnn
I really need to start setting up tent groups for my pc and iNPC soon
I really need to start setting up tent groups for my pc and iNPC soon
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones