Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

They can’t, I know, right? But I do hope to see that, pity you’re not in Hufflepuff to see our posts about the maths and art teacher

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:30
Ash Brown wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:22
Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:19 You know, some of my classmates are sooo mean (both boys and girls) especially a girl called Elle who’s in love with a boy called Adam, they kissed (ewwwww!) and most importantly, they’re in love with the maths teacher

Except for my bffffffffffffs!
wait what-
fr?
wow

I'm speechless

I have this bully in my class called Anamika who's crazy for our geography teacher. She stalks him through the social media and leaked his number before
Sounds like a weird name, huh? Also, teachers aren’t much to like, except for my English teacher, she’s really nice and lets us do just about anything :) though I just plainly think that she’s a good sport
The name's quite common in my country, but yeah, it's weird too, because of that girl lol.
Yup my English teacher is quite nice too ig. She's got persona quite like McGonagall

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ash Brown wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:22
Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:19 You know, some of my classmates are sooo mean (both boys and girls) especially a girl called Elle who’s in love with a boy called Adam, they kissed (ewwwww!) and most importantly, they’re in love with the maths teacher

Except for my bffffffffffffs!
wait what-
fr?
wow

I'm speechless

I have this bully in my class called Anamika who's crazy for our geography teacher. She stalks him through the social media and leaked his number before
Brown stalker for the win


everyone in our school had a crush on this english teacher

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ash Brown wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:32
Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:30
Ash Brown wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:22
Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:19 You know, some of my classmates are sooo mean (both boys and girls) especially a girl called Elle who’s in love with a boy called Adam, they kissed (ewwwww!) and most importantly, they’re in love with the maths teacher

Except for my bffffffffffffs!
wait what-
fr?
wow

I'm speechless

I have this bully in my class called Anamika who's crazy for our geography teacher. She stalks him through the social media and leaked his number before
Sounds like a weird name, huh? Also, teachers aren’t much to like, except for my English teacher, she’s really nice and lets us do just about anything :) though I just plainly think that she’s a good sport
The name's quite common in my country, but yeah, it's weird too, because of that girl lol.
Yup my English teacher is quite nice too ig. She's got persona quite like McGonagall
Yup mine too, though she can be a little strict when the whole class goes toooooooo chaotic but that’s of course fine

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:33
Ash Brown wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:22
Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:19 You know, some of my classmates are sooo mean (both boys and girls) especially a girl called Elle who’s in love with a boy called Adam, they kissed (ewwwww!) and most importantly, they’re in love with the maths teacher

Except for my bffffffffffffs!
wait what-
fr?
wow

I'm speechless

I have this bully in my class called Anamika who's crazy for our geography teacher. She stalks him through the social media and leaked his number before
Brown stalker for the win


everyone in our school had a crush on this english teacher
gosh in my school everyone id obsessed for the AI and geography teacher (and the principal...)
Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:32 They can’t, I know, right? But I do hope to see that, pity you’re not in Hufflepuff to see our posts about the maths and art teacher
And yes Giselle's right!

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ash Brown wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:36
Prat Pass wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:33
Ash Brown wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:22
Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:19 You know, some of my classmates are sooo mean (both boys and girls) especially a girl called Elle who’s in love with a boy called Adam, they kissed (ewwwww!) and most importantly, they’re in love with the maths teacher

Except for my bffffffffffffs!
wait what-
fr?
wow

I'm speechless

I have this bully in my class called Anamika who's crazy for our geography teacher. She stalks him through the social media and leaked his number before
Brown stalker for the win


everyone in our school had a crush on this english teacher
gosh in my school everyone id obsessed for the AI and geography teacher (and the principal...)
Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:32 They can’t, I know, right? But I do hope to see that, pity you’re not in Hufflepuff to see our posts about the maths and art teacher
And yes Giselle's right!
My classmates are also obsessed in th IT teacher, the English teacher, the science teacher, the mortal ed. teacher, the PE teacher…but even the maths teacher…like seriously? The most pop teacher is the PE teacher, sad to say…

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:38
Ash Brown wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:36
Prat Pass wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:33
Ash Brown wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:22
Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:19 You know, some of my classmates are sooo mean (both boys and girls) especially a girl called Elle who’s in love with a boy called Adam, they kissed (ewwwww!) and most importantly, they’re in love with the maths teacher

Except for my bffffffffffffs!
wait what-
fr?
wow

I'm speechless

I have this bully in my class called Anamika who's crazy for our geography teacher. She stalks him through the social media and leaked his number before
Brown stalker for the win


everyone in our school had a crush on this english teacher
gosh in my school everyone id obsessed for the AI and geography teacher (and the principal...)
Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:32 They can’t, I know, right? But I do hope to see that, pity you’re not in Hufflepuff to see our posts about the maths and art teacher
And yes Giselle's right!
My classmates are also obsessed in th IT teacher, the English teacher, the science teacher, the mortal ed. teacher, the PE teacher…but even the maths teacher…like seriously? The most pop teacher is the PE teacher, sad to say…
Why is everyone obsessed with teachers 😭

Lemme tell you a fun fact: Almost all the PE teachers in my school are obsessed I'm not bodyshaming anyone, just real facts, and they won't be able to run even 100 metres if you ask them to, and then they scold us that "Y'ALL suck AT SPORTS, Y'ALL CAN'T EVEN DODGE A BALL etc"
lol I never got to complain abt my teachers to anybody before

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ours was an obese dude who's part time hobby is drinking, thankfully me and my friends were on the team so we had a separate coach ( we used his name to bunk class a lot of times and he'd cover for us)

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Again, lucky dude.

So the conclusion is my entire school is toxic 🙂👍🏽

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bad thing, my PE teacher is a little better, because he always helps your teams on dodgeball, and he shoots the ball with all his force, though he is very heartless and doesn’t care if you’re injured by the ball, he’ll just say, ‘Play on! Lesson is going to end in half an hour!’

And me too, only get to complain it here, that’s why I like hio so much

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam