Back 9059 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Story of my life at the minute :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I did get to two today, and started my starter for one of my holiday ones - just gotta see when AF joins Simon for Christmas to know when to stop it.

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
I just finished my second one for today! I probably should write more, but I probably won't get to it until tomorrow. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
i only did one reply today... but one more than i did yesterday!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Dec 2024, 02:18 i only did one reply today... but one more than i did yesterday!!!
I'll get a reply back to you over the next day or two! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Cya guys tomorrow! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
somehow managed 2 replies today and i'm so tired

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I finished a solo of Tracey returning home for the holidays

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Awesome! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
everyone’s doin’ solos! I love it!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Back 9059 / 18141