21 Dec 2024, 02:53
Let's Chat!
21 Dec 2024, 02:54
Let's Chat!
This is true Aoife!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
21 Dec 2024, 02:56
Let's Chat!
why thank you!Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 02:52Congratulations on entering the Best House!Eulalia Vasilios wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 02:40 Luckily though, i just got on my Christmas break so I've felt inspired with Eulalia's character lol! Hopefully I can stick with her for the long run!![]()
STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
21 Dec 2024, 03:09
Let's Chat!
[quote]Welcome!
Hiya all! I just got off my flight. I'm safe and sound in Osaka. I slept on the plane, but I might sleep on my ride to my family house
Hiya all! I just got off my flight. I'm safe and sound in Osaka. I slept on the plane, but I might sleep on my ride to my family house
21 Dec 2024, 03:14
Let's Chat!
Glad you got there safe Tracey!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
21 Dec 2024, 04:27
Let's Chat!
21 Dec 2024, 04:46
Let's Chat!
[quote]Night Ava!
Edit: time for me to take a really long nap, night all!
Edit: time for me to take a really long nap, night all!
(5 days until Christmas!)