21 Dec 2024, 02:32
Let's Chat!
Haha lol, I'm an old account. I deactivated my previous to start fresh lol
STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
21 Dec 2024, 02:34
Let's Chat!
Yeah lol. I'm glad I'm starting fresh! I lost inspo for my old character with all my school work
STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
21 Dec 2024, 02:35
Let's Chat!
Danielle!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Dec 2024, 02:37
Let's Chat!
Ahh hate when that happens </3 hope that you can keep some inspo and have fun with EulaliaEulalia Vasilios wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 02:34 Yeah lol. I'm glad I'm starting fresh! I lost inspo for my old character with all my school work![]()
21 Dec 2024, 02:37
Let's Chat!
Hi Emily!!!
And thank you Oliver!!
And thank you Oliver!!
STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
21 Dec 2024, 02:40
Let's Chat!
Luckily though, i just got on my Christmas break so I've felt inspired with Eulalia's character lol! Hopefully I can stick with her for the long run!
STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
21 Dec 2024, 02:51
Let's Chat!
Heyyy! Only 5 days left til Christmas!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Dec 2024, 02:52
Let's Chat!
Congratulations on entering the Best House!Eulalia Vasilios wrote: 21 Dec 2024, 02:40 Luckily though, i just got on my Christmas break so I've felt inspired with Eulalia's character lol! Hopefully I can stick with her for the long run!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire