Back 9042 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

LOREEE??? :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Lore!? Where??? :wow: :wow:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
I gotta get lore out for Casey without haste! :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Someone give me some inspiration to write, please! I want to get some Christmas break posts.

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys I was just wondering who you would recommend for a banner? I need something relatively cheep, but cute too…:grin:

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 22:37 Someone give me some inspiration to write, please! I want to get some Christmas break posts.
I wanna read 'em! :wow: :grin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 22:37 Someone give me some inspiration to write, please! I want to get some Christmas break posts.
Same, I need to write some Christmas posts, but my inspiration is lacking.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I still need to finish that London solo :lol:

Here's to another 105739257900 words of writing!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 22:37 Someone give me some inspiration to write, please! I want to get some Christmas break posts.
Snowball fight! :cute:
OOC Let's Chat!
Uncle Mark has the grand reopening of his steakhouse after the fire, there’s Christmas at Daddy Hawthornes, and Simon’s cousin Maeve is born Jan. 1st. Lots to write!

105739257901 words :)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 9042 / 18141