Last person to post wins!
Whoa made the whole class bunk physics?
I wish I could make everyone bunk maths lol my teacher's a monster
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
uh i have the perfect way to get all of you to agree
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Well after lunch break we simply didn't go back and the ones that did we asked them to remove everyone's bags,making the whole classroom look empty, when the class time ended we all went back like nothing happenedAsh Brown wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:01![]()
Whoa made the whole class bunk physics?
I wish I could make everyone bunk maths lol my teacher's a monster
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Smart smart.
Dang my class doesn't know this thing called unity so i guess we'll never get to feel this euphoria
Dang my class doesn't know this thing called unity so i guess we'll never get to feel this euphoria
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Ya boy was School Prez, i know a little about speeches and unity
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
A few years ago, the entire senior year of my high school decided to just not return to class after lunch break, it caused a lot of problems since they were all writing final exams the next week
(I was still a freshman at that point)
Last person to post wins!
Also, you’re…well I think quite good at breaking rules, I’m contacting them all now
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Last person to post wins!
lol that's the spiritPrat Pass wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:07 Ya boy was School Prez, i know a little about speeches and unity
I'm jealous now...
I think my classmates are toxic (except my bsfs ofc)
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
My 11th & 12th grade were filled with toxic people, i was the only guy in class, it was like 2 whole years of sitting alone ,all isolated and those girls were ready to argue at the drop of a hat
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
ahh that sucks...
I get you kinda, because my class has the least no. of girls and guys are overloaded. And the little girls we have are bullies (not my bsfs) and the guys are rude and cold (except 1 to 2 idk)
The worst thing is I'm going to be separated from my bsfs because all of them are opting for different subjects and I'm the only one who's opting for biology
I get you kinda, because my class has the least no. of girls and guys are overloaded. And the little girls we have are bullies (not my bsfs) and the guys are rude and cold (except 1 to 2 idk)
The worst thing is I'm going to be separated from my bsfs because all of them are opting for different subjects and I'm the only one who's opting for biology
Last edited by Ash Brown on 14 Jun 2024, 15:19, edited 1 time in total.
You are not you when you are sane.