20 Dec 2024, 03:21
Let's Chat!
Hehe! Em's still wondering who Auntie's date is back in London!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 03:27
Let's Chat!
[quote]Ooooooo, nice!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
20 Dec 2024, 03:32
Let's Chat!
20 Dec 2024, 03:32
Let's Chat!
I feel another bazillion word solo post coming on... 
Will start drafting that tomorrow after I've done more homeworks
Na-night Ava!
Will start drafting that tomorrow after I've done more homeworks
Na-night Ava!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Dec 2024, 03:58
Let's Chat!
*continues to observe sus girls and totally unsus box*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 Dec 2024, 03:59
Let's Chat!
[quote]*begins to wonder if she's on the sus girls list*
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
20 Dec 2024, 04:05
Let's Chat!
*checks sus girl list*
Yes.
Ayo Brook!
Yes.
Ayo Brook!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 Dec 2024, 04:09
Let's Chat!
[quote]Why am I on the sus list?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
(6 days until Christmas!)