Back 9032 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Why does Colin keep leaving boxes?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Your guess is as good as mine :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
That's what I want to know! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
If he behaves, I'll make him a banner :wise:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hopefully that will make him behave! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
"Hopefully" being the operative word :grin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Yep! :grin: :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Even better... I'll give him a box of my own! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
ughhh good evening everyoneeee :[ im exhausted

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Dec 2024, 01:56 Even better... I'll give him a box of my own! :wow:
That would be awesome!

Also, hi Scout!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 9032 / 18141