Back 9025 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi! I'm good. Hbu?
I saw you posted! I'll probably have to post tomorrow, though. :(

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Joseph and Avery! Good luck with the rps! I'm good too, I'll be gone for 2 weeks starting tomorrow so no problem at all about not responding yet :sweatingbullets:

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx
OOC Let's Chat!
Have fun on the trip!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo Avery! And Lyanna!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Helloooo everybody! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Colin! Hi Em!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery! :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Avery, hi Emily! Yoo Colin hru?

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx
OOC Let's Chat!
*stands up on table*

I have an announcement!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
what??

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 9025 / 18141