14 Dec 2024, 03:49
Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 03:45Sure! Owl me anytimeTracey Bailey wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 03:38Joseph Sims wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 03:34Agreed!!Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 03:23We should have a thread together where the two become friendsOwl for planning?![]()
Ehehe Joseph really needs more Ravenclaw frenz
Thanks Promise and Tracey! Will have fun hopefully
Hiya Brook!!!
I'll owl you sometime during the weekend or next week!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
14 Dec 2024, 03:51
Let's Chat!
Cool!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
14 Dec 2024, 03:52
Let's Chat!
[quote]Does anyone have snow? I wanna know what I should pack for when I go back to Osaka next Friday
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
14 Dec 2024, 04:01
Let's Chat!
Hi Joseph!
Tracey! We have snow over here although its just stickinβ to the dang roads
14 Dec 2024, 04:03
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 03:52Where I live it snows a lot. I usually wear my coat, maybe a hat and gloves. But, if it gets really cold, I wear a sweater underneath. I've never been to osaka, but if it suppose to snow, maybe bring a thick jacket in case the weather gets harsh.Does anyone have snow? I wanna know what I should pack for when I go back to Osaka next Friday
Donβt follow your dreams, chase them
14 Dec 2024, 04:05
Let's Chat!
14 Dec 2024, 04:07
Let's Chat!
I haven't seen snow before other than that artificial thing they have in shopping centres during Christmas
Must be nice to have something other than summer all year round...
Must be nice to have something other than summer all year round...
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
14 Dec 2024, 04:13
Let's Chat!
Gn Sage!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.