14 Dec 2024, 00:22
Let's Chat!
Man, I used to write that fast
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Dec 2024, 00:26
Let's Chat!
[quote]I do 2 replies within 15 minutes yesterday
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
14 Dec 2024, 00:27
Let's Chat!
It takes me at least an hour minimum to do a reply
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Dec 2024, 00:28
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof. I used to be like that
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
14 Dec 2024, 00:31
Let's Chat!
I spent a good while thinking how I'm going to make it good and then trying to find time to type it whilst I worry about millions of other different things that need done.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
14 Dec 2024, 00:34
Let's Chat!
[quote]Wow, maybe I should start doing that, just not worrying about millions of things
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
14 Dec 2024, 00:38
Let's Chat!
14 Dec 2024, 01:14
Let's Chat!
Hiya Promise! Luv ur name
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
14 Dec 2024, 01:56
Let's Chat!
Thanks so much! I like urs too!
Donβt follow your dreams, chase them