13 Dec 2024, 22:06
Let's Chat!
Good luck! Hope you have fun!
I wish, I basically have the whole thing memorized based on how many times I’ve run it. I’m one of the teacher’s favorite students, but he’s a very harsh grader! And sometimes while I’m practicing he’ll come out and tell me I don’t seem excited about my topic (I am, but I’ve talked about this so many times!)Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 21:48 I remember doing a group speech for French with my two buddies nearly two years ago. The whole time my hand was shaking while I was reading bullet point notes off my cue card every time it was my turn to take over and apparently my face was red the whole time.
Some things never change![]()
13 Dec 2024, 22:07
Let's Chat!
Ugh! I know the feeling. There was only so many times I could get excited talking about deforestation back when I was at school for my English assessmentAva Winchect wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 22:06 Good luck! Hope you have fun!
I wish, I basically have the whole thing memorized based on how many times I’ve run it. I’m one of the teacher’s favorite students, but he’s a very harsh grader! And sometimes while I’m practicing he’ll come out and tell me I don’t seem excited about my topic (I am, but I’ve talked about this so many times!)Emily Shephard wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 21:48 I remember doing a group speech for French with my two buddies nearly two years ago. The whole time my hand was shaking while I was reading bullet point notes off my cue card every time it was my turn to take over and apparently my face was red the whole time.
Some things never change![]()
You're gonna do great!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Dec 2024, 22:09
Let's Chat!
13 Dec 2024, 22:09
Let's Chat!
Woohoo!
I'll reward you with the new thread
I'll reward you with the new thread
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Dec 2024, 22:52
Let's Chat!
Time to do the dishes
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Dec 2024, 22:55
Let's Chat!
gooood evening everyone!!! the ra's knocked on my door to do a room check and i thought it was my roommate so i opened the door half-asleep bc i took a nap and then i realized it was like 4-5 of them and i went "OH can you give me a second" mortifying
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je