Back 8951 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

helloooooooo

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi !!

the smell after rain
OOC Let's Chat!
how are you?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Im good and you ? I’m coming back from a baby sitting the kids were adoraaable

the smell after rain
OOC Let's Chat!
Managed to speed through my potion championship post (I'll check for grammar errors later :sweatingbullets: :lol: )

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Swan Bronze wrote: 13 Dec 2024, 21:35 Im good and you ? I’m coming back from a baby sitting the kids were adoraaable
ahh i love kids sm
im good! waiting in line to pick my brother up from school

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
MUMM!!

I was working on practicing my speech and it’s a whole minute over time time limit :shock:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
That sounds like most of my speeches that I try to make....I wouldn't make a very good politician.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m just doing an informative one for my class, but I have no idea how to make it shorter! I’m already rushing through most of the information

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
I remember doing a group speech for French with my two buddies nearly two years ago. The whole time my hand was shaking while I was reading bullet point notes off my cue card every time it was my turn to take over and apparently my face was red the whole time.

Some things never change :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8951 / 18141