Back 8940 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 21:23
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 21:18
Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 21:13
Emily Shephard wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 21:09
Ava Winchect wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 21:07

Ooh if Em is participating then Ava may just show up to cheer for her!
Aww... :love:

Until someone responds to Mylo and I, we're kind of in a dead end :sweatingbullets:
We’ll see, I usually avoid spectator threads because they usually aren’t as exciting as other threads.
Hehe same. But I need Casey to do something. There's only so much of him stewing in lore that won't happen until next year that I can take :lol:
Is Casey there with anyone? Or alone?
So far he's minding his own business ^^ I'll probably get him to poke Cursa later on if he doesn't mind chatting with a sassy Casey :]

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I could bring out Akihiko (aka the NPC who hasn’t been used since spring ball)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayye was wondering what happened to Akihiko! :grin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya guys! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
helloooooooooooooooo everyone!!! :]

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
hi Scout!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys!

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 12 Dec 2024, 22:42 hi Scout!
hi sage!!!! how r u today boo? <3

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Possibly will go and see my little sister’s show tonight! She’s doing the lights for her school production (taking after me, I used to do sound hehe)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Cool! I'm going to see a show that one of my siblings is in!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 8940 / 18141