Back 8910 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

solo time. i also owe a reply- maybe i'll write that tomorrow


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I've got three replies (so far?) and then my hefty solo to do :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
guys i go home soon. whoopie .

i have to clean when i get home. :/

i also might hang out with friends if i can


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi y'all!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! I’m boutta go home so i won't be on here in 3 mins

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
Noah Baldridge wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 19:52 Hi! I’m boutta go home so i won't be on here in 3 mins
Same. I'm going home in 7 minutes. So, I usually don't post after 3pm due to dance practice. :) Bye



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Ooooooo, Karina, are ya a dancer?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 19:55
Ooooooo, Karina, are ya a dancer?
Yas! I'm a beautiful ballerina................. :D :lol:



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Must... Make... Reply... Good...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Valentina Moore wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 17:28 i need to figure out the jobs I want val's parents to be and its so hard istg, I'm tryna find something that would make them kinda rich but IDK WHAT THEY WOULD HAVEEE ugh I'm struggling frfr
Werewolf hunter. Ashwinder exterminator. Diricawl wrangler. Pernicious potions reverser. Architect / builder (all of our impressive manors don't build themselves!)

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 8910 / 18141