Back 8901 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:38
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:23
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:20
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:18
Did someone say my nickname! :wow:

EMMY! *tacklesnugs*
BROOKIE! *tacklesnugs*
EM! How are you?
BROOKIE! Just had my dinner and now I'm gonna do a reply (maybe two!) How's you? <3
:wow: Good luck! I’m alright, just chilling with me puppy! Maybe I’ll get my solo done! :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:18
Reducio
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:38
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:23
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:20
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:18
BROOKIE! *tacklesnugs*
EM! How are you?
BROOKIE! Just had my dinner and now I'm gonna do a reply (maybe two!) How's you? <3

:wow: Good luck! I’m alright, just chilling with me puppy! Maybe I’ll get my solo done! :wow:
Ooo! Gotta read it when it's done! The next part of my London solo is pretty hefty. Gonna keep chugging away at it though :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:19
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:18
Reducio
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:38
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:23
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 22:20

BROOKIE! *tacklesnugs*
EM! How are you?
BROOKIE! Just had my dinner and now I'm gonna do a reply (maybe two!) How's you? <3

:wow: Good luck! I’m alright, just chilling with me puppy! Maybe I’ll get my solo done! :wow:
Ooo! Gotta read it when it's done! The next part of my London solo is pretty hefty. Gonna keep chugging away at it though :lol:
ahhhh! can't wait to read it!! :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:11 SCOUTIE!!!

Ooo! If we pester Colin enough, I might get 3 replies done! :wow:
emii!!!!! howre u boo????!!!!! <3 i have some stuff to do for finals but thennn im thinking we should get together and chitchat abt christmas plans ;O!!!!! emi and scout have to get together for the holidays!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:28
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:11 SCOUTIE!!!

Ooo! If we pester Colin enough, I might get 3 replies done! :wow:
emii!!!!! howre u boo????!!!!! <3 i have some stuff to do for finals but thennn im thinking we should get together and chitchat abt christmas plans ;O!!!!! emi and scout have to get together for the holidays!!!
*GASP*

Do a wee bit of work for your finals and then we can have a little chat about a Christmas thread! ^^ Emi wants to meet Scout's papa! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:38
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:28
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:11 SCOUTIE!!!

Ooo! If we pester Colin enough, I might get 3 replies done! :wow:
emii!!!!! howre u boo????!!!!! <3 i have some stuff to do for finals but thennn im thinking we should get together and chitchat abt christmas plans ;O!!!!! emi and scout have to get together for the holidays!!!
*GASP*

Do a wee bit of work for your finals and then we can have a little chat about a Christmas thread! ^^ Emi wants to meet Scout's papa! :wow:
yes maam!! i wanted to have scout celebrate cny with emi buuuuut itll be the end of january soooo i will have to come up with another plan!!!! hm hm hm.... what to do....!!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:41
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:38
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:28
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 23:11 SCOUTIE!!!

Ooo! If we pester Colin enough, I might get 3 replies done! :wow:
emii!!!!! howre u boo????!!!!! <3 i have some stuff to do for finals but thennn im thinking we should get together and chitchat abt christmas plans ;O!!!!! emi and scout have to get together for the holidays!!!
*GASP*

Do a wee bit of work for your finals and then we can have a little chat about a Christmas thread! ^^ Emi wants to meet Scout's papa! :wow:
yes maam!! i wanted to have scout celebrate cny with emi buuuuut itll be the end of january soooo i will have to come up with another plan!!!! hm hm hm.... what to do....!!!!
Hee hee! Looking forward to it!! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
*waltzes in* :grin:
Morninnn all!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning! It's 6 pm here. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Night! (7pm here)

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 8901 / 18141