Last person to post wins!
i have pizza
@Aston Beckett, would you wanna have some type of IC competition with Cass and I? since we already have an OOC one
@Aston Beckett, would you wanna have some type of IC competition with Cass and I? since we already have an OOC one
Last person to post wins!
I have tacos!! and i make really good tacos
Last person to post wins!
Ok tacos, i don't think anyone's beating that
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
and i make this kinda of cake called tres leches, it has it's own sauce and it's absolutely delicious
Last person to post wins!
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I ALREADY RAISED MY OFFER??? Churos are amazing??
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
i offer......... PANCAKES.... and....... WAFFLES
Last person to post wins!
Okay churros+hot chocolate. But really nice fancy hot chocolate
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones