Back 8896 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

UGHH yeah :skull: Hate it so much- At the very least, I won't be on it during the holidays. Taking it as a blessing in disguise lmao

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Kora Eliot wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 18:21
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 18:19
Anyone want a fake permission form? I have an extra!
i wouldnt mind having one if you didnt mind
Sent it!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 18:25
Kora Eliot wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 18:21
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 18:19
Anyone want a fake permission form? I have an extra!
i wouldnt mind having one if you didnt mind
Sent it!
thank you so much :]

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Wow this has been a busy day!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kora Eliot wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 18:26
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 18:25
Kora Eliot wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 18:21
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 18:19
Anyone want a fake permission form? I have an extra!
i wouldnt mind having one if you didnt mind
Sent it!
thank you so much :]
No problem!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 18:24 UGHH yeah :skull: Hate it so much- At the very least, I won't be on it during the holidays. Taking it as a blessing in disguise lmao
Ohhhh trueeee so smart. Way to find the positive. Now I gotta go make sure I'm not scheduled for the break omg...

sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
OOC Let's Chat!
Avis Greymond wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 18:27
Oliver Armani wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 18:24 UGHH yeah :skull: Hate it so much- At the very least, I won't be on it during the holidays. Taking it as a blessing in disguise lmao
Ohhhh trueeee so smart. Way to find the positive. Now I gotta go make sure I'm not scheduled for the break omg...
omg wishing you luck :pray:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 18:32
Avis Greymond wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 18:27
Oliver Armani wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 18:24 UGHH yeah :skull: Hate it so much- At the very least, I won't be on it during the holidays. Taking it as a blessing in disguise lmao
Ohhhh trueeee so smart. Way to find the positive. Now I gotta go make sure I'm not scheduled for the break omg...
omg wishing you luck :pray:
unfortunately i have the worst luck possible. schedule for a shark week Christmas and birthday :upsidedown:

sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
OOC Let's Chat!
Avis Greymond wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 18:35
Oliver Armani wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 18:32
Avis Greymond wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 18:27
Oliver Armani wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 18:24 UGHH yeah :skull: Hate it so much- At the very least, I won't be on it during the holidays. Taking it as a blessing in disguise lmao
Ohhhh trueeee so smart. Way to find the positive. Now I gotta go make sure I'm not scheduled for the break omg...
omg wishing you luck :pray:
unfortunately i have the worst luck possible. schedule for a shark week Christmas and birthday :upsidedown:
AND Birthday :shock2: That's the worst thing ever omg- I feel so bad for you

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I shall prevail with ice cream and chocolate never fearrrr

sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
Back 8896 / 18141