Back 8893 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey Noah, I don't think i've seen you before but welcome to you too. :) :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
my name is in the potter tree.

stinchcombe hardwin
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 17:33 Hey Noah, I don't think i've seen you before but welcome to you too. :) :wow:
You probably don’t, I quit like 3 months ago.

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
ok!

stinchcombe hardwin
OOC Let's Chat!
Noah Baldridge wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 17:36
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 17:33 Hey Noah, I don't think i've seen you before but welcome to you too. :) :wow:
You probably don’t, I quit like 3 months ago.
Ooh, makes sense. Anyways, Have any plans from Christmas if you celebrate it? I'm going abroad. :wow:
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 9 Dec 2024, 17:46, edited 1 time in total.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 17:45
Noah Baldridge wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 17:36
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 17:33 Hey Noah, I don't think i've seen you before but welcome to you too. :) :wow:
You probably don’t, I quit like 3 months ago.
Ooh, makes sense. Anyways, Have any plans from Christmas if you celebrate it. I'm going abroad. :wow:
I’m not going to be doing much.

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
Noah Baldridge wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 17:46
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 17:45
Noah Baldridge wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 17:36
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 17:33 Hey Noah, I don't think i've seen you before but welcome to you too. :) :wow:
You probably don’t, I quit like 3 months ago.
Ooh, makes sense. Anyways, Have any plans from Christmas if you celebrate it. I'm going abroad.
I’m not going to be doing much.
Fair enough. I have a few replies i should get to, but i'm lacking the motivation.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 17:47
Noah Baldridge wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 17:46
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 17:45
Noah Baldridge wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 17:36
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 17:33 Hey Noah, I don't think i've seen you before but welcome to you too. :) :wow:
You probably don’t, I quit like 3 months ago.
Ooh, makes sense. Anyways, Have any plans from Christmas if you celebrate it. I'm going abroad.
I’m not going to be doing much.
Fair enough. I have a few replies i should get to, but i'm lacking the motivation.
:lol: true! same thing with me!

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
oooh i love your profile picture. very christmasy! :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Back 8893 / 18141